Throughout the resources on this platform I have used the following sources (unless otherwise specified):
- My lecture notes from four years of studies at the School of Homeopathy (SOH)
- Assignments from my years at SOH
- Other acquired knowledge about homeopathy
- Agrawal, Dr M. L. 2005. Materia Medica of the Human Mind. 11th edition. India: Pankaj Publications.
- Castro, Miranda. 1995. The complete homeopathy handbook: A guide to everyday health care. England: Macmillian Reference Books.
- Dannheisser, I. and Edwards, P. 2001. Homøopati: En illustrert håndbok. Norwegian edition. Könemann Verlagsgesellschaft mbH.
- Gibson, D. 2011. Studies of homeopathic remedies. 6th edition. Germany: Narayana Publishers.
- Lippe, Dr Adolph Von. 2006. Keynotes and red line symptoms of materia medica. India: P. Jain Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Phatak, Dr S. R. 1999. Materia medica of homeopathic medicines. 2nd edition. India: P. Jain Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Vermeulen, F. 2004. Prisma: The arcana of materia medica illuminated. Similars and parallels between substance and remedy. 3rd edition. Nederland: Emryss bv Publishers
- MacRepertory 184.108.40.206 Professional. Synergy Homeopathic 1986-2019
- Reference Works G3. Synergy Homeopathic 1986-2019